[MCN] Volunteer for the MUD Garden Party!

Ellie Costello mudprojectdirector at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:50:27 EDT 2016

*Volunteer for the MUD Garden Party!*
Friday, Sept 9

MUD's Annual Garden Party features a locally-grown dinner from Masala,
homey and extravagant raffle items, live music from Crow’s Share, Wailing
Jennings and the Casual Encounters, local beer, “How LOCAL can you get!?”
pie competition, site tours, and more! The party is from 6-10pm Friday,
September 9, at 1527 Wyoming St. with a tool garage sale starting at 5pm.

*We need your help! Volunteer shifts are 6-8pm and 8-10pm*. Volunteers
receive free admission to this otherwise ticketed event. Duties include
ticket and will-call, food serving and clean-up, assisting with our raffle,
among other general event staffing. Email info at mudproject.org if you are
interested.

Share in the shindig and volunteer for MUD!

Thank you,
*Ellie Costello*
MUD Project Organizational Director
www.mudproject.org