[MCN] Solidarity With the Sacred Stones Camp

Jeffrey J. Smith yswolfhowl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 12:04:03 EDT 2016

350 Missoula is organizing support for the Standing Rock Sioux and
representatives of over 180 other Indian tribes who have stopped the Dakota
Access Pipeline. We ask that you participate in a rally in Missoula next
Tuesday, September 13.

The movement to *stop the Dakota Access Pipeline* is growing stronger. You
can demonstrate your *support of the Standing Rock Sioux* at the Sacred
Stones Camp and their efforts to stop the Dakota Access Pipeline by joining
us in solidarity *Tuesday, September 13th* on the

* Higgins Street bridge from 4 to 6 P.M.*The Standing Rock Sioux have taken
a strong stand to protect their land and water in what is all of our battle
against an oppressive industry.* Global destruction perpetuated by a
continuing reliance on fossil fuels can no longer be tolerated. Climate
scientists, catastrophic weather events, and historical data are in
agreement: The action we take now is critical to life in the very near
future.*

*Let us know you're coming – please, sign up using the link below and bring
art and banners* -- and please *share on social media with #NoDAPL*.

*Sample messages* for art include:* People over Pipelines*, *#NoDAPL*, *In
Solidarity with Standing Rock*, *Obama: Stop the Dakota Access Pipeline*

To RSVP: https://actionnetwork.org/ events/nodapl-support-
standing-rock?referrer=350- missoula&source=direct_link
<https://actionnetwork.org/events/nodapl-support-standing-rock?referrer=350-missoula&source=direct_link>