[MCN] Ecology Project International Vacancy Announcement

Brendan Casey brendan at ecologyproject.org
Mon Sep 12 10:44:08 EDT 2016

Hello,

We are recruiting for a Yellowstone Program Assistant and would like to
post the position on the Missoula community listserv. What is the process?
I included a brief job announcement below and attached the full position
description as a word document. Let me know if there is anything else you
need.

Job Opportunity - Yellowstone Program Assistant EPI

Ecology Project International’s Yellowstone program is looking for a
hard-working, energetic, and detailed oriented individual to join a team
that is engaging youth in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem and Bitterroot
Valley. To see the full job announcement and apply, please visit our website
at https://www.ecologyproject.org/about/jobs

Cheers,
Brendan

--