[MCN] TONIGHT: Family Friendly Fundraiser with the Whizpops

Derek Goldman derekmgold at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 11:18:54 EDT 2016

Link correction: http://www.yesformissoulalibrary.org/
To: missoula-community-news at bigskynet.org
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 09:15:59 -0600
Subject: [MCN] TONIGHT: Family Friendly Fundraiser with the Whizpops
From: missoula-community-news at bigskynet.org

Come to the Top Hat tonight for a special family friendly Friday fundraiser to support Yes for Missoula Library--the campaign to pass the bond for an up-to-date, expanded Missoula Public Library. The Mayor will auction off a few pies and cakes during intermission, and there will be a raffle and mini silent auction for signed books by local authors, a wine basket, an autographed Monte Dolack print, and a SIGNED 2016 PEARL JAM tour poster (thanks Jeff A!) and more.

Why? Because our public library is an essential community resource, but
our library is almost a half-century old and over-capacity. Building an
up-to-date and expanded public library will help our kids learn, benefit our
entire community and ensure our community is ready for the future.
Learn more or endorse the effort at www.YesforMissoulaLibrary.org.

Thanks!