[MCN] Please Disregard Our Previous Email: Russell Closure Dates Yet to Be Set

Bill Pfeiffer bpfeiffer at mountainline.com
Tue Aug 8 18:11:20 EDT 2017

Hello All,

Our previous release for the Russell closure relied on erroneous date information. The actual project dates have yet to be set. The detour will likely be the same but take place later this month. As soon as we receive the final dates for the project, we will let the public know with plenty of time to plan for alternative routing.

Thanks!

Bill P.

Bill Pfeiffer

Community Outreach Coordinator

Mountain Line

1221 Shakespeare St.

Missoula, MT 59802

bpfeiffer at mountainline.com

406.543.8386, Ext. 111

@MslaBus (Twitter) @mslabus (Instagram)

Follow Mountain Line on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!