[MCN] "Big Picture Climate Change Roundtable: Beyond Gas-Powered Cars"

David Merrill david.merrill at sierraclub.org
Fri Aug 11 17:02:19 EDT 2017

Hello Missoulians,

Our climate roundtable and social gathering, "Big Picture Climate Change:
What Targets Must We Hit?," generated so much enthusiasm and good
conversation we decided to hold another one.  You're invited to attend the
second "Big Picture Climate Change" roundtable Monday, August 14, 2017.

*"Big Picture Climate Change:  Beyond Gas-Powered Cars"*
*The Public House*
130 E. Broadway
Missoula
Monday, August 14, 2017
4-6 pm
*Cold beverages and appetizers provided!*

In March 2017 Ford sold 80,000 F-Series pick-up trucks.  A country pumping
out huge, gas-powered vehicles at this rate is clearly not taking climate
change seriously.  So what do we do about it?  Let's look at this
critically important question and see what we come up with.

Come and enjoy a cold beverage, appetizers and great conversation with
others that care about climate change as much as you do.

And let's continue our conversation about where we want to go with this
climate change roundtable & social gathering series.

*Looking forward to seeing you on Monday, August 14, 4-6 pm at the Public
House!*

David

--
David Merrill