[MCN] Staff Openings at Montana Conservation Corps

Nate Hess nate at mtcorps.org
Mon Aug 21 18:28:04 EDT 2017

MCC is hiring for Youth Program Managers in Bozeman and Missoula! We are
very excited about this opportunity to expand our youth programs all across
Montana and these managers will be on the forefront of this expansion. You
won't want to miss this opportunity! Please see the attached position
description and feel free to pass it along as you see fit.

Click HERE <http://mtcorps.org/about/career-opportunities/> to apply and
learn more.

Happy Trails,

Nate

*Nate Hess | Communications Coordinator | Montana Conservation Corps*206 N.
Grand Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715 | 406.587.4475, ext. 222 | www.mtcorps.org

<http://www.mtcorps.org>