[MCN] 22nd Annual Festival of Cycles

Local Indigenous Network Collective montanalinc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 21:11:00 EDT 2017

Hello Missoula Community News! We are the Local Indigenous Network
Collective or LINC. We are currently working with Transition Missoula, Free
Cycles, the Missoula Urban Indian Health Center, and Montana Conservation
Voters to put together a community building event DURING the Festival of
Cycles! Would you be interested in attending and would you mind sending out
the following to your viewers? Thank you for all you do!

*22nd Annual Festival of Cycles*

Would you like to see more communication and collaboration between
non-profits and progressive organizations? You are not alone. We are LINC,
Transition Missoula, Free Cycles and the Missoula Urban Indian Health
Center and we are working together to make that dream a reality. On
September 23 there will be an excellent opportunity to do so at the 22nd
Annual Festival of Cycles. The theme is cycles of all sorts. Bring material
about your organization, an educational or interactive activity or station,
and your ideas, concerns and enthusiasm to the festival. Together, we will
identify the ways that your goals can be met more efficiently with
community support! Cycles of community will bring cycles of progress and
change.
WHAT: Festival of Cycles: Bike building, kid activities, food, music, games
etc.
What you can do: We're looking for entertainers, food donations, educators,
and gardeners to set up interactive stations, based on the theme of 'Cycles
of Community', like nutrient cycles, air cycles, food cycles, water cycles
and so on. If you would like to set up a table and provide an activity,
just let us know.
WHEN: September 23 from 10am to 10pm
WHERE: Free Cycles 732 1st St West, Missoula
HOW: This is a bike in, bus in or carpool event! Let's see if we can
decrease our carbon footprint! Contact Free Cycles to see how we might be
able to assist you in this process!
IN ADDITION: Lets take the time to recognize Free Cycles for everything
they do for the community. Free Cycles is an incredible community resource
and space for social gatherings. They do so much for us, so lets find a way
to give back!

Also, be ready to play, to be entertained and to participate in group
projects. Team-building is the name of the game. Together we can do
anything, and this is only the beginning! This is a free and open event,
promoting fun and healthy community. Bikes are just a part of it.

Thank you from
Free Cycles, the Local Indigenous Network Collective, Missoula Urban Indian
Health Center, Transition Missoula and Montana Conservation Voters

here is the facebook event as well:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1305690836207978/?
acontext=%7B%22source%22%3A3%2C%22source_newsfeed_story_
type%22%3A%22regular%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22[%7B%
5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22newsfeed%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%
22feed_story%5C%22%2C%5C%22extra_data%5C%22%3A[]%7D]%
22%2C%22has_source%22%3Atrue%7D&source=3&source_newsfeed_
story_type=regular&action_history=[%7B%22surface%22%3A%
22newsfeed%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22feed_story%22%2C%
22extra_data%22%3A[]%7D]&has_source=1&fref=mentions