[MCN] Your Historical Museum needs you, Missoula!

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Thu Dec 21 12:03:09 EST 2017

Help YOUR Historical Museum's 2017 Welcoming Space Drive! We Need YOU to help us so we can enhance the historical treasure that is your local Museum!
We will be running the drive through January 31st, so spread the word and help us continue to preserve your history and tell our community's stories!  Check us out on Facebook for more info! https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula/
DONATE NOW! Please!  :)
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/create-a-welcoming-space-your-historical-museum
What makes a welcoming space.
A space that greets you in a calm, respectful, unhurried way
A comfortable area for viewing the Orientation Film and Exhibits
An area where parents and children can experience and engage the Museum together
A wayfinding point to help visitors understand the grounds and outbuildings
A space that invites exploration through interaction and hands-on exhibits
Changes will:
1.      Enhance educational opportunities through new interactive equipment and an updated learning space.
2.      Build a research library and reading area.
3.      Construct ADA improvements to the front door.
4.      Fashion a new desk area for HMFM's dedicated volunteers.
Please consider a gift to renovate this historical treasure. <https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/create-a-welcoming-space-your-historical-museum>
We need to raise $6,000 to complete this project.  Gifts of all sizes make a difference!
[https://givegab-editor-images.s3.amazonaws.com/1512161073867-2641759742978087.jpg]
Here is what people say about YOUR Museum.
Ralph - "Every time we go here we learn a little more, and appreciate it a little more! It's truly a great place, really well run by an amazing staff and amazing volunteers."
Jo - "Fun and interesting place for the entire family! Have a picnic on the beautiful grounds then relax and enjoy all the interesting buildings to tour on your own time and speed!"
Sue - "Always learning something new. Great group of people working and volunteering here. Awesome field trip opportunities."
HMFM receives compliments like these because of YOU, our amazing supporters and volunteers.
Your support makes it possible for us to grow our offerings to the community and we ask you to give generously to help us continue the critical work of preserving our history.
Please consider a gift to renovate this historical treasure. <https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/create-a-welcoming-space-your-historical-museum>

Sláinte (To Health!),

Jessie

Jessie Rogers
Development
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
406-258-3479

Are you a Member at HMFM? We have levels for all, from individuals to family to patrons!  Contact me for more info!

"While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed."  ---  Mattie Stepanek

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the email are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.