[MCN] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Live Storytelling March 21: Tell Us Something: "Don't Look Back"

Tell Us Something marc at tellussomething.org
Fri Feb 3 10:03:32 EST 2017

News Release[image: TellUsSomething_TexturewithBorder.png]

Attention: Editor

02.03.2017

Marc Moss

Tell Us Something

tellussomething.org

Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/tellussomething>

twitter.com/pssttellus

Daytime phone: 406.546.3855

For hi-res photos or images of the advertisement, please contact:
Marc at tellussomething.org

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

WHAT:  Live Storytelling on the theme “Don’t Look Back”

WHEN: March 21, 2017 7PM

WHERE: The Wilma, 131 S Higgins Ave, Missoula, MT 59802

DETAILS:

Tell Us Something is a celebration of storytelling, of the Missoula
community, and of each other. 9 storytellers share their true personal
story based on the theme “Don’t Look Back”. Each storyteller has 10 minutes
to share their story from memory.

Tickets are $8 in advance, $10 day of the show. Tickets on sale now!

Doors open at 6:00PM, storytelling begins at 7PM

More Info & tickets: http://thewilma.com/event/tell-us-something-3798

Before the event, stop by The Top Hat and enjoy happy hour food and drink
prices from 3-6! Check out their menu: http://tophatlounge.com/menu

Subscribe to the podcast using your favorite podcast app.

Learn more about Tell Us Something at tellussomething.org.

COST: $8-$10

ABOUT: Tell Us Something is a live storytelling event that awakens
imagination, empowers storytellers and connects the Missoula community
through the transformative power of personal storytelling. It is a
celebration of each other, our stories and how we move through the world
together. All of the stories at Tell Us Something  are true.  Stories last
for 10 minutes and are told from memory. Everyone is welcome to tell a
story. There is a theme for each event.

Tell Us Something is fiscally sponsored by the Missoula Community
Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization.

###
--
Marc Moss