[MCN] Accepting Artists Applications

Lapotka Carol Lynn missoulamadefair at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:16:33 EST 2017

The snow is coming down hard, but it will warm up soon....

Summer MADE fair <http://www.missoulamadefair.com/>
Applications are now live and available for artists, <http://www.missoulamadefair.com/summer-made-fair-vendor/> non-profits <http://www.missoulamadefair.com/2016-summer-non-profit-application/>, <http://www.missoulamadefair.com/2016-summer-non-profit-application/> and food vendors <http://www.missoulamadefair.com/2016-food-vending/http://www.missoulamadefair.com/food-beverage-vendor-application/> to apply to the 9th annual summer MADE fair <http://www.missoulamadefair.com/> on sunday, June 25th 10am-5pm, at Caras Park in Missoula, MT. We are looking for creative folks to sell their handmade goods at the largest alternative arts & crafts markets in Montana. Become one of the featured artists, or just mark your calendars to be inspired, shop, and support your local artists. Deadline to apply is May 1, 2017.

We have a few leads on some great selling opportunities in addition to the Summer MADE fair that we think you might be interested in...

Missoula People's Market  <http://www.missoulapeoplesmarket.org/>
downtown Missoula Saturdays (May 13-Sept 30) // Local & Handmade Since 1998

The permanent new location on West Pine Street & Higgins has made it possible for 8-10 new members to be added and they are now accepting applications <https://gallery.mailchimp.com/8e6b7671e00b9b5d8dc9b8a12/files/MissoulaPeoplesMarket_application_2017.pdf> to become permanent members of the market (no more lotteries on Saturday morning). The deadline to apply is February 20, 2017.  Read the application information, fill it out, and send it in with pictures to the address listed. Check out the website <http://www.missoulapeoplesmarket.org/> or Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MissoulaPeoplesMarket/>page for any additional details or to contact them directly.

summer  MADE fair | 06.25.17 | Caras Park downtown Missoula, MT
www.missoulamadefair.com <http://www.missoulamadefair.com/>
https://www.facebook.com/missoulamadefair <https://www.facebook.com/missoulamadefair>

Carol Lynn Lapotka {REcreate designs}
Courtney Blazon { Courtney Blazon Illustrations}
Sara Kauk { Design Missoula }