[MCN] RALLY AND PARTY FOR PUBLIC LANDS!!! Friday, February 10 at 7:00 p.m. at the Public House in Missoula

Dawn Serra dserra at wildernesswatch.org
Thu Feb 9 16:55:14 EST 2017

RALLY AND PARTY FOR PUBLIC LANDS!!!

On Friday, February 10 at 7 p.m., join Wilderness Watch, Friends of the
Rattlesnake, WildWest Institute, Friends of the Bitterroot, Swan View
Coalition, Friends of the Wild Swan, and the Flathead-Lolo-Bitterroot
Citizens Task Force for a rally and party for public lands! We hope to
see you there!

--

Dawn Serra
Communications and Outreach Coordinator*

www.wildernesswatch.org <http://www.wildernesswatch.org>
“Like” WW on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wilderness-Watch/130160330396668?sk=wall>

Follow WW on Twitter <https://twitter.com/WildernessWatch>
Donate <https://wildernesswatch.crm.salsalabs.org/webDonation/>
/
/*/Wilderness Watch/*///defends our 110 million-acre National Wilderness
Preservation System.

/