[MCN] Variety Show Performance

Jennifer Fredette jennifer.fredette5 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 12:08:51 EST 2017

*You're Cordially Invited to the:*

*Alberton Community Variety Show Performance*

*Join us for an evening of singing, dancing, acting, tricks, and more! *
*When: Saturday, February 25, 2017*
*Time: Doors Open at 6:30pm*
*Show Starts at 7:00pm*
*Where: Alberton Elementary School*
*306 Railroad Avenue, Alberton, MT 59820*

*This event is FREE, but donations are graciously accepted. *
Snacks and refreshments will be available for purchase.

The PEAK Foundation (Promoting Excellence of Alberton-area Kids) is a
non-profit 501(c)(3) comprised of locals looking to provide activities and
events for the Alberton-area, with the primary focus on the community's
youth.

The PEAK Foundation's main goal is to provide academic, cultural, and
physical activities that allow for positive and meaningful contributions to
our community.

To learn more about The PEAK Foundation, we invite you to visit our website
at www.thepeakfoundation.org.

The PEAK Foundation
PO Box 36
Alberton, MT 59820