[MCN] You're invited! ZERO by FIFTY community listening sessions

Jeremy Drake jeremy at homeresource.org
Tue Feb 21 11:55:45 EST 2017

Hello MIssoula!

The City of Missoula is excited to launch “ZERO by FIFTY: Missoula’s
Pathway to Zero Waste <http://www.ci.missoula.mt.us/2087/Zero-Waste>”, with
a series of community listening sessions, March 2nd, 7th and 8th. Please
mark your calendars and plan to attend a session.

The sessions will be an opportunity for the community to learn more about
Missoula’s waste reduction goals adopted by City Council in 2016, and to
shape and inform Missoula’s plan to achieve those goals. We know you care,
we know you are curious, and we know you have great ideas. We want to hear
from you! Please visit zerobyfiftymissoula.com
<http://www.ci.missoula.mt.us/2087/Zero-Waste> for more information
including session details
<http://www.ci.missoula.mt.us/2144/Public-Meetings>.

Join us on Missoula's pathway to Zero Waste!

--
Jeremy Drake
Community Engagement Manager