[MCN] Historical Museum's new program! Missoula Memories: Walking Through the Decades at INBC March 4th.

Development Director developmentdirector at montana.com
Wed Feb 22 11:46:20 EST 2017

The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula Debuts

Missoula Memories: Walking Through the Decades Exhibit and Program!

At Imagine Nation Brewing Company!

Saturday, March 4th 12:00pm – 7:30pm

Did you know Las Vegas legalized gambling in 1931 or MMMBop by Hanson was
the bestselling album in 1997? Well, you will after stepping back in time
with the crew at the Historical Museum!  What do you remember of the 70s?
Or would you like to share that story that gets everyone sore gutted and in
tears?

Missoula Memories: Walking Through the Decades celebrates the diversity and
significance of memory by collecting and preserving our culture’s oral
stories. The program stimulates memory and personal expression through an
interactive exhibit, live storytelling, and a “Memory” booth for private
reminiscence.

Interactive Decades Exhibit with games and artifacts opens at 12:00pm

Open Mic and Storytelling starts at 5:00pm

Missoula Community Foundation and The Bonner-Milltown Historical Society
will be present with their own Montana Made stories.

INBC will donate $.50 of every pint sold to support YOUR Historical Museum

Raffles and swag in abundance.

Memory serves as a tool to define one’s history, perspective, and place.
Missoula Memories will preserve memories of our community members constantly
transforming lives. Come to Imagine Nation Brewing to help Celebrate the
memories and stories of our great state.

Sláinte (To Health!),

Jessie

Jessie Rogers

Development

Historical Museum at Fort Missoula

406-728-3476, ext. 5

Cell: 406-240-3967

 <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula/>

LIKE <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula?fref=ts>
us on Facebook to keep updated on events and exhibit openings!

“History is not a burden on the memory, but an illumination of the soul!”
--- Lord Acton