[MCN] Chilton Skis Kickstarter Video Release Party

George Gaines georgecgaines at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:18:18 EST 2017

*MISSOULA!*

*Please join us for Chilton Skis' Video Release Party!*

*When:* Friday, March 3, 7 - 9 PM. Video screens at 8:00. A fun departure
from usual First Fridays festivities!

*Where:* Bad Goat Forest Products woodshop and mill yard. 1301 Scott Street
in Missoula (under the Scott Street Bridge).

*What:* We're screening the video that will serve as the centerpiece of our
Kickstarter campaign. Our Kickstarter campaign, when it launches in April,
will be an effort to raise funds for a first production run of Chilton Skis
through pre-sales of pairs of skis and other fun swag and apparel.

Chilton Skis <http://chiltonskis.com/> are mindfully handcrafted in
Missoula, Montana from a blend of locally-salvaged wood and cutting-edge
composite materials by skiers, conservationists, scientists, and
craftspeople.

There'll be Big Sky Brewing beer, wine from Missoula's Ten Spoon Winery, a
DJ, and prizes! Admission is free, though we'll welcome donations, at the
door and throughout the party--half of which will go support our
Kickstarter campaign, and half of which will be donated the The Wilderness
Institute <http://www.cfc.umt.edu/wi/default.php> at the University of
Montana!

It is one of Chilton's defining priorities to partner with and contribute
to groups who advocate for the wild places where we play, and who enhance
our understanding of these places through impactful natural
resources-related research. The Wilderness Institute is an outstanding
example of both.

*Jump in the fray as we kick off our film, celebrate the wild, and get a
little rowdy for the evening!* Questions? Please contact George at
chiltonskis at gmail.com.