[MCN] Reiki Circle and Basics of Resilience at The Learning Center at Red Willow

Brian brian at redwillowlearning.org
Tue Feb 28 20:57:29 EST 2017

Reiki Circle with Neil Chaput de Saintonge

Friday, March 10, 6:30-9:00 PM

FREE!

Sliding Fee available. Call 406-721-0033.

Reiki Circle is open to anyone who has taken any level of Reiki training as
well as anyone interested in learning more about the practice of Reiki.
We'll share ideas and experiences, exchange Reiki, and learn from one
another. Discussions include the impact of trauma and how Reiki can help the
healing process, questions about what Reiki is, a review of history or hand
positions, and self-Reiki. At each Reiki Circle, the participants will also
send Distance Reiki to loved ones and those in need.

-----

Basics of Resilience with Kathy Mangan

Thursday, March 16, 11:00 AM-1:00 PM

FREE!

Sliding Fee available. Call 406-721-0033.

During this free workshop, we will explore what makes us resilient and how
we can build on the basic ability that each of us carries.  You'll learn
some simple techniques to help you utilize your resilience as well as
options to expand and build upon those practices.  Come prepared to explore!