[MCN] Save Heath Care Rally, Sun Jan 15th, 1pm, Caras Park

Jim Coefield webmaster at wildrockies.org
Fri Jan 13 15:38:19 EST 2017

Montana Progressive Democrats are holding a Save Our Healthcare Rally in Missoula on Sunday, January 15, to oppose Congressional and state cuts to our healthcare programs and subsidies, including Medicare and Medicaid.

Rally attendees will be organized to call Senators Tester and Daines and Representative Zinke to voice their opposition to Congressional healthcare cuts and subsidies, and to present a formal letter of their opposition to their Missoula offices. Rally attendees will also call their state legislators to voice their opposition to healthcare cuts in the Montana Legislature.

This is an event for the National Day of Action to Save America’s Healthcare.