[MCN] Women's Voices for the Earth job opportunity

Jean Duncan Jeand at womensvoices.org
Thu Jan 26 15:48:54 EST 2017

Please post:
Founded in 1995, Women's Voices for the Earth (WVE) amplifies women's voices to eliminate the toxic chemicals that harm our health and communities. Today, we lead a network of tens of thousands of women nationwide who are working to empower and educate women, enact health protective laws, and drive up corporate accountability and transparency.
We are seeking a half-time Administrative Assistant and Bookkeeper whose primary responsibilities are to provide general office support with bookkeeping responsibilities.
See the full project description, experience desired, and the application procedure on WVE's website, www.womensvoices.org<http://www.womensvoices.org>. No phone calls please.

Jean
Jean Claire Duncan
Director of Finance and Administration