[MCN] CFAC Seeking a Vista to Work with Beginning Farmers

Community Food & Agriculture Coalition cfacinfo at missoulacfac.org
Wed Jun 7 19:02:04 EDT 2017

Hello All!

We're very excited to be seeking a full-time Americorps VISTA volunteer.
The VISTA will work on building capacity in our beginning farmer programs.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with organizations around the state
to support beginning farmers and ranchers by improving financial literacy,
workforce training, and capacity building. The project provides services to
limited resource, socially disadvantaged, and veteran populations.

The position will start on July 24th and we hope to complete the hiring
process by July 7th. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so
early applications are recommended.

*Click here for more information and application instructions!*
<https://missoulacfac.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/hiring-a-full-time-vista/>

*Please share!*

Thanks,

Annie