[MCN] Live Storytelling June 20: Tell Us Something "On the Road" stories

Tell Us Something marc at tellussomething.org
Mon Jun 12 11:53:57 EDT 2017

Come listen to your community share their true personal stories on the
theme "On the Road" June 20, 2017 at The Wilma!

[image: TUS_YourStoryMatters_transparent_background.png]

News Release
Attention: Editor
06.12.2017
Marc Moss
Tell Us Something
tellussomething.org
facebook.com/tellussomething
twitter.com/pssttellus

instagram.com/tellussomething

youtube.com/tellussomething

Daytime phone: 406.546.3855 <(406)%20546-3855>
Email address: Marc at tellussomething.org

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
WHAT:  Live Storytelling on the theme “On the Road”
WHEN: June 20, 2017 7PM
WHERE: The Wilma 131 S Higgins Ave, Missoula, MT, 59802

DETAILS:
Tell Us Something is a celebration of storytelling, of the Missoula
community, and of each other. 9 storytellers share their true personal
story from memory on the theme "On the Road". Stories are shared without
notes. Some stories contain adult themes and use adult language. All ages
welcome. Parents, please use discretion.

Your community. Your stories.

Doors open at 6PM. Show begins at 7PM.

Tickets available at The Top Hat box office, Rockin' Rudys and online:
https://logjampresents.com/event/tell-us-something-13915

https://www.facebook.com/events/131872937358864

Subscribe to the podcast using your favorite podcast app.

Learn more about Tell Us Something at tellussomething.org.

COST: $8 advance/$10 day of show

ABOUT:  Tell Us Something awakens imagination, empowers storytellers and
connects the Missoula community through the transformative power of
personal storytelling. It is a celebration of each other, our stories and
how we move through the world together. All of the stories at Tell Us
Something are true.

Tell Us Something is fiscally sponsored by the Missoula Community
Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization.

###

--
Marc