[MCN] Free Us From Climate Chaos: Big Sky students' climate symposium underway at Univ. of MT

David Merrill david.merrill at sierraclub.org
Tue Jun 13 17:06:51 EDT 2017

All this week a provocative climate symposium is bringing leading voices on
the climate crisis to the University of Montana.  The purpose is to trigger
the critical thinking needed to address this grave threat to humanity.

What: *BRING YOUR OWN BRAIN: A Symposium to Free Us From Climate Chaos
<http://www.freeusfromclimatechaos.org/>*

When: June 12th-16th

Where: University of Montana, Phyllis J. Washington School of Education

Why: To use our brains, think critically about the crises we face, educate,
and put an end to climate change and systemic injustice.

Who: Students from Big Sky High School

Leading climate change voices such as Kate Raworth, George Monbiot, Henry
Giroux, Bill McKibben, and Derrick Jensen will all be addressing the
conference, some through electronic connections.

~

Make some time to participate in this rare opportunity as Big Sky High
School students bravely grapple with the climate crisis.

For further information please go to http://www.freeusfromclimatechaos.org/

--
David Merrill
Senior Organizing Representative