[MCN] Unaffordable housing: Our forests fall to produce ... this?

Lance Olsen lance at wildrockies.org
Sat Jun 17 07:56:21 EDT 2017

Poor Americans Face Tough Choice: Food or Home: Harvard Study <https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2017/06/16/business/16reuters-usa-housing.html>
New York Times	 - ‎15 hours ago‎
(Reuters) - Millions of poor Americans face the hard decision to spend less on food and healthcare because the bulk of their paychecks go to keeping a roof over their head, a report from the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University ...
Higher prices squeezing both renters and would-be homeowners <https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/higher-prices-squeezing-both-renters-and-would-be-homeowners/2017/06/16/73fd3a9c-5281-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html>Washington Post
39 million households are paying more for housing than they can afford <http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/16/real_estate/rising-home-costs-affordability-harvard/index.html>CNNMoney
Most Referenced:The State of the Nation's Housing 2017 <http://www.jchs.harvard.edu/research/state_nations_housing>
Joint Center for Housing Studies - Harvard University
http://www.jchs.harvard.edu/research/state_nations_housing <http://www.jchs.harvard.edu/research/state_nations_housing>
“Now we have a way of dividing America.”

Newt Gingrich

Quoted in Greider, William
Who will tell the people. (p. 276)
1992.  Simon & Schuster