[MCN] We're Hiring! For part time Administrative Assistant position

Michelle Levitus michelle at climateride.org
Mon Jun 19 11:51:46 EDT 2017

*Climate Ride Administrative Assistant Job Description*

*JOB TITLE:* Administrative Assistant

*REPORTS TO:* Office Manager

*PURPOSE OF JOB:* To assist with admin tasks at a very fun and cool
non-profit climate and bike organization

*DATES OF EMPLOYMENT: *Effective immediately

*PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*

·      Processing mail in donations related to participant fundraising,
including tracking and verifying matching donations and preparing weekly
bank deposits.

·      Online store fulfillment including tracking, handling and shipping
Climate Ride merchandise. In addition, work with staff to distribute
participant incentive prizes as needed.

·      Support the organization’s day-to-day operations as needed including
data reporting, donation support, communications and event preparation.
Depending on your interests and skills, other projects may be developed.

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

·      Working knowledge of Microsoft and Google programs

·      Exceptional attention to detail

·      Excellent communication skills

·      Able to work with minimal guidance and use sound judgement

*HOURS AND PAY:*

·      $10 per hour, depending on experience

·      10-15 hours per week

·      Hours are extremely flexible within our standard business hours

*Please email resume and cover letter to info at climateride.org
<info at climateride.org>*

*Let’s be frank: *We’re looking for our next Office Prodigy. We need
someone who can do simple but important and detail oriented work around the
office. This person should have an interest in bikes or sustainability, be
reliable and be able to move quickly and efficiently around a computer.
We’re hiring to fill an immediate need, but are looking for someone who can
grow into other roles at Climate Ride, such as graphic design,
communication, fundraising support and event logistics.

Michelle Levitus
Office Manager | Climate Ride  <http://www.climateride.org>
michelle at climateride.org | 406-626-3505