[MCN] Local Conservation Non-Profit Looking for a Refrigerator/Chest Freezer

Daniel Fleming daniel at ecologyproject.org
Thu Jun 29 12:00:13 EDT 2017

Hi Missoula,

Ecology Project International is a Missoula-based non-profit with a mission
"to improve and inspire science education and conservation efforts
worldwide through field-based student-scientist partnerships." We have
program sites based domestically and throughout Central and South America.
Our Yellowstone program has grown over the years and we are currently in
search of a refrigerator and/or a chest freezer to store food that goes out
with our students. If you have a refrigerator or chest freezer you no
longer need, we will gladly take it off your hands. We have lots of strong
bodies and willing minds that will come pick up and load the fridge or
freezer from its location. Feel free to call (406-721-8784 ext 231) or
e-mail (daniel at ecologyproject.org). Thanks and have a good day!

Daniel Fleming

--

*Daniel Fleming | Yellowstone Program Assistant*

*Ecology Project International*
406.721.8784 <(406)%20721-8784> t | 406.721.7060 <(406)%20721-7060> f

www.ecologyproject.org/yellowstone | facebook.com/epiyellowstone
<http://www.facebook.com/ecologyproject>

*Conservation for the next generation*