[MCN] MUD Tool Library Volunteer Orientation - March 13

Ellie Costello mudprojectdirector at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 14:19:45 EST 2017

*MUD Tool Volunteer Orientation*
*Monday, March 13 5:30pm at MUD, 1527 Wyoming St.*
Get more involved with MUD at the Tool Library Volunteer Orientation on
Monday, March 13. Our Tool Library volunteers learn about tools, get to
know community members, find out about cool DIY projects, and keep MUD
running smoothly, all while hanging out with some rad Tool Librarians. At
this orientation you will become familiar with MUD's Tool Library procedures
so that you can hop on as a volunteer to any MUD shift. Come to the MUD
Site at 5:30pm to get oriented, then stick around to see how things are
done while the TL is open. MUD is most in need of volunteers who can help
out during all or part of our 10am-4pm Saturday and Sunday shifts. As a MUD
volunteer, you set your own schedule and can stay for an hour or six,
depending on what makes sense for you. Please join us!

*Ellie Costello*
MUD Project Organizational Director
www.mudproject.org
1527 Wyoming St.