[MCN] Pet-friendly housing for landlord-friendly tenants

Michelle L. Lute michelle.lute at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 18:26:17 EST 2017

The part you want to hear first:
I have excellent credit and references, will happily pay for many months of
rent in advance. I have been a homeowner and landlord myself so I
understand all sides. Between my partner and I, we are very capable of
making small repairs on our own. We do not smoke, burn
candles/incense/fireworks/etc and are meticulous about maintaining a tidy
and clean house and yard.

About us:
I am a well-educated, 33 year old looking for housing options in and around
Missoula. I work for a regional NGO in wildlife conservation. My partner
Andy is a hard-working, 29 year old, working as a welder/driller/laborer
extraordinaire. We're currently renting a lovely little house in the lower
Rattlesnake that we're loathe to leave, but alas the owners are putting the
house on the market in May. The lease expires May 15.

About our dependents:
We also have two mature dogs and would really like to find a small place
with a fenced backyard for them. Romulus is a 10 year old and Kiah is a 13
year old. They're both shepherd mixes, very well-behaved and always
up-to-date on vaccinations. I've been wanting to be able to foster cats for
the local shelters so flexibility on that front is also greatly appreciated.

What we're looking for:
We are open to all kinds of shelters (e.g., small house, studio, cabin,
in-law--less interested in apartment complexes) and would happily set up a
yurt in a quiet little piece of land (very serious about this and prepared
to invest in this option if we find the right place). We are flexible in
terms of specific location, lease terms/length, etc.

[image: 1]
Thanks so much for your time and consideration!

Michelle
​ Lute, PhD
406.848.4910​