[MCN] CycloFemme Mother's Day Bike Ride this Sunday!

Julia Schechter juliaschechter22 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 15:36:04 EDT 2017

Join Women Bike Missoula for a casual ride around town to celebrate all the
amazing women in our lives and around the world! This is Missoula's 2nd
annual CycloFemme bike ride. Meet at the Griz Statue on campus at 10:45am.
Ride departs at 11:00am. We will end at an ice cream shop to chat and enjoy
a sweet treat. All are welcome, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, or
bicycle preference .

CycloFemme is a global celebration of women - on Mother's Day each year,
thousands of women in dozens of cities all over the world get together to
ride bikes. CycloFemme believes "that strong communities are built around
strong women. That being on a bike brings us closer to our community, to
nature, and to ourselves. That from action comes change. That our hope,
courage, and strength is amplified when we unite."

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/251233375283854/
Website: https://cyclofemme.com/?v=7516fd43adaa

--
*Julia Schechter*