[MCN] Radio telemetry equipment

Erin Clark ecbasil at hotmail.com
Thu May 18 14:25:16 EDT 2017

Hi Missoula,

This summer Ecology Project International<http://www.ecologyproject.org/yellowstone> students will be assisting the Yellowstone bison management team with an ungulate study in Yellowstone National Park. The students will learn how to use radio telemetry equipment and will have the opportunity to locate a collared mule deer, elk, pronghorn, bison, or bighorn sheep.

To engage our middle and high school students in this project we are in need of one more 150-152 mHz receiver and antenna. If you have one you’d be willing to loan to our education non-profit for all or part of the summer we’d be eternally grateful and will be sure to find a way to express our thanks!

I can be reached at 406-721-8784 x211 or erindc at ecologyproject.org<mailto:erindc at ecologyproject.org>.

Cheers,
Erin