[MCN] Missoula Hosting Montana Cancer Policy Summit - Cost of Cancer Care: Addressing Patient Costs - Nov 10

Kristin Nei pagenei2721 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 20:32:54 EDT 2017

Dear Friends,

Concerned about the cost of health care - especially for those facing
serious illness such as cancer?

The American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network is holding its 3rd Annual
Montana Policy Summit here in Missoula this Friday, November 10th from 10
am to 3 pm.

This year's theme will be the "Cost of Cancer: Addressing Patient Costs." There
will be panelists and speakers presenting from the perspective of
economists, lawmakers, providers, payers and most importantly patients. The
keynote speaker this year isBryce Ward, Ph.D - "Understanding and
Mitigating the Economic Costs of Cancer."

We would love to see you attend, and if you have any questions about the
summit, let me know. I’d be happy to answer any questions.

Register at:* www.acscan.org/mtpolicyforum
<http://www.acscan.org/mtpolicyforum>*

To view the full agenda: speakers and panels
<https://www.acscan.org/sites/default/files/State%20Documents/Cost%20of%20Cancer%20Policy%20Summit%20agendaFINAL.pdf>
(scholarships available by emailing Kristin.page.nei at cancer.org)

Regards,

Kristin Page-Nei