[MCN] In Search of Rental

Shannon Parry shannon.parry.13 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:45:39 EST 2017

Hi Missoula!

I am a graduate of UM and I work full time here in Missoula. I have a
wonderful (I know, everyone says that) middle-aged dog. He is quiet, well
behaved and well trained. He gets along very well with other pups. We are
looking for a place that would ideally be pretty private but for my budget
I know that isn't always possible. A basement apartment or something of the
sorts would be great! A yard would be great too. I don't have an exact
window of when I'm looking to move, the place I'm at is pretty flexible.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you,
Shannon