[MCN] In search of housing

Shannon Parry shannon.parry.13 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 12:14:31 EST 2017

​Hi Everyone,

I wanted to send out one more email to the community before I start trying
to deal with Craigslist.

I am a graduate of UM and working full-time in Missoula. ​I am in search of
a place for me and my dog, Ozzie. He is a middle aged dog who is fully
trained, up to date on shots and all that good stuff. I can give you
references from our past landlords for both he and I.

Ideally, I would like to find a one bedroom or studio apartment. I am open
to any sort of dwelling!

If you or anyone you know has any leads, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Shannon (and Ozzie)