[MCN] Housing desired

Deborah Scott mtlioness1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 17:40:03 EST 2017

Hello Zootown! Mature female in search of peaceful, quiet 1 bedroom apt. or
small house. University district ideal but very open to other residential
neighborhoods along reliable every 1/2 hour bus route (Bolt routes too).
Couple block walk to the bus stops not a problem. Bus is my source of
transportation in the winter, I tend to be a bit "challenged" riding a bike
on snowy roads! :)

What I bring as a renter:
Responsible
Respectful/mindful of space and property
Excellent rental history
Excellent references
Non-smoker
No pets
Long term (1 year lease)

Please, no roommate situations/studios/basements or compressed/boxed in
mega-apt. complexes. Seems like a lot to ask for but I am long term and
know what works for me as a nurturing home base. I also receive a special
Section 8 voucher designated for Veterans (which I am). Very reliable
program. $860.00, all inclusive, is the monthly amount I have to work with.

Contact info: mtlioness1 at gmail.com

Thanks!