[MCN] Missoula Area Breweries Unite To Fight Hunger

Mathis, Tami tami.mathis at umconnect.umt.edu
Mon Nov 20 16:56:50 EST 2017

Montana Breweries Unite to Fight! Tis’ the season to help your neighbor, and your local brewery wants to make it as easy and enjoying some pints.
Directions: Show up and enjoy some pints!
A portion of every pint sold during this event will be combined with others all across the state to raise provide for our seniors, children, veterans and families across Montana are in need of a holiday meal.
No good deed will go unrewarded: For every pint purchased, you will receive an entry to a Montana Ski & Stay package at one of 3 Montana Ski resorts!
Find the full details & complete schedule of all participating breweries at mfbn.org/swpn
LOCAL PARTICIPATING BREWERIES:

Monday, December 4, 2017    Highlander Beer

Tuesday, December 5, 2017   Draught Works

Wednesday, December 6, 2017     Bayern Brewing

Wednesday, December 6, 2017     Kettlehouse - Northside

Wednesday, December 6, 2017     Great Burn Brewing

Wednesday, December 20, 2017     Tamarack Missoula

More about the Montana Food Bank Network:

The Montana Food Bank Network (MFBN) rescues foods and provides nutritious foods to end hunger for thousands of people across Montana. We believe that every person has the basic human right to access high-quality nutritious food. No person deserves to go hungry. Ever.

We rescue millions of pounds of surplus food from farmers, manufacturers, and grocery stores. It is then sorted, repacked and distributed to nearly 140 food banks, homeless shelters and meal programs throughout Montana.
At the same time, we are working to activate allies and advocates to help shape policy, while partnering with organizations that are addressing the needs of low-income families.

We believe that together we can strengthen the roots of all communities across Montana. And we need you to be a part of that today.