[MCN] Senator Daines on Town Halls and the ESA

Matthew Koehler mattykoehler at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 10:06:49 EDT 2017

*PLEASE TAKE ACTION! *

Tell Senator Tester and Senator Daines that you oppose their attempts to
dramatically increase public lands logging by undermining wildlife
protection via their so-called "Litigation Relief for Forest Management
Act" (S. 605), which has been called  "just another cynical attack to
weaken a key provision of the Endangered Species Act" by the Center for
Biological Diversity.

Senator Jon Tester
PHONE: (202) 224-2644
EMAIL: https://www.tester.senate.gov/contact/