[MCN] Join Noted Author and Ecologist George Wuerthner for a public presentation—"Why Wilderness?"—Thursday, 10/12 at 7:00 p.m.

Dawn Serra dserra at wildernesswatch.org
Tue Oct 10 17:43:31 EDT 2017

*Wilderness Watch Advocate-Organizer and noted Author, Ecologist, and
Conservation Activist George Wuerthner will present "Why Wilderness"
Thursday, 10/12 at 7:00 p.m.*

Join George Wuerthner, Wilderness Watch's Advocate-Organizer, this
Thursday for a discussion about the history of the Wilderness Act,
threats to Wilderness and wildness, and why we need more Wilderness.
George's presentation is sponsored by the Wilderness Institute at the
University of Montana.

George is a well-known writer on conservation issues, having published
38 books and innumerable articles, essays, and opinion pieces. He’s
given hundreds of presentations around the country on Wilderness,
wildfire, livestock grazing, wildlife protection, and other public land
issues.

George is also a wildlands explorer extraordinaire, having hiked and
paddled in more than 400 designated Wildernesses and more than 180
national park units.

We hope you can join us! Free and open to the public.

*Thursday, 10/12, 7:00 p.m.
University of Montana
Gallagher Business Building, Room 122

*Learn more about Wilderness Watch and take action to defend America's
Wilderness legacy by visiting www.wildernesswatch.org
<http://www.WildernessWatch.org>
**