[MCN] Montana Conservation Corps is Hiring for 2018!

Nate Hess nate at mtcorps.org
Fri Oct 13 18:00:15 EDT 2017

The time has come again! MCC is hiring Crew Leaders to lead our adult crews
in 2018. Do you know someone who wants to experience Montana and give back
to our public lands? Are you someone who is looking for skills that will
give you a better shot at landing that Forest Service job you've been
wanting? If any of these apply to you, click a link below for more
information.

Crew Leader <http://mtcorps.org/join/field-crews/crew-leader>
Senior Crew Leader <http://mtcorps.org/join/field-crews/senior-crew-leader>
Wildland Restoration Team Leader
<http://mtcorps.org/join/field-crews/wildlands-restoration-team>
Veterans Green Corps Crew Leader
<http://mtcorps.org/join/veterans-green-corps>

Happy Trails,
Nate

*Nate H*

*Nate Hess | Communications Coordinator | Montana Conservation Corps*206 N.
Grand Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715 | 406.587.4475, ext. 222 | www.mtcorps.org

<http://www.mtcorps.org>