[MCN] How to Win an Environmental Lawsuit (Part II)

John Meyer John at cottonwoodlaw.org
Wed Oct 18 11:27:25 EDT 2017

When I first started Cottonwood I thought I could just be quiet, win
lawsuits, and life would be good. You know, the stereotypical lawyer
existence.

Well, Cottonwood won two lawsuits against the U.S. Sheep Experiment
Station, but Congress passed two Appropriations Riders undoing the legal
wins.

Call me crazy, but I don't want to spend years of my life behind an office
desk winning lawsuits for the people, forests, water and wildlife of the
West only to have a few members of Congress quickly undo my work.

With that said, please watch this 30 second video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNl_eVJNVy4> that Cottonwood and Gallatin
Wildlife Association put together. The more we get people talking about
this with their elected officials, the more likely we are to protect the
people and wildlife in this area.

Thanks for your help. And have a great day,

--

<http://www.cottonwoodlaw.org>

John Meyer
Executive Director & General Counsel
Cottonwood Environmental Law Center
P.O. Box 412 Bozeman, MT 59771
John at Cottonwoodlaw.org
(406) 546-0149

The information contained herein is privileged and confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must delete this email and inform the
sender of the error.

www.cottonwoodlaw.org