[MCN] The Historical Museum NEEDS you! Monday Oct 30th

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Mon Oct 23 14:01:38 EDT 2017

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D34BF6.ACD64D40]
BIG BOOK MOVE MONDAYS!

Out here at Fort Missoula we need strong backs for the Book Sale Big Move Days.

If anyone is available it would be a huge help.  This is one of our biggest fundraisers and helps us continue to have community events, educational programs, and restore/preserve our grounds and history.

Our biggest needs is help moving the books on the "Big Move" and "Big Clean-up" days. That is when we move tables, 30,000+ books, and make it all pretty! Lunch is provided.

Below are the Bookpocolypse days. Any help would be hugely helpful.
Contact Jessie Rogers at jrogers at missoulacounty.us<mailto:jrogers at missoulacounty.us> for more info or to sign up.
Big Move
*         October 30th shifts:
o   All Day - 9am - 5pm
o   9am - 12pm
o   12pm - 3pm
o   3pm - 5ish
o   Various times (pop is volunteers)
Big Clean-up Day
*         November 6th shifts:
o   All Day - 9am - 5pm
o   9am - 12pm
o   12pm - 3pm
o   3pm - 5ish
o   Various times (pop is volunteers)

Sláinte (To Health!),

Jessie

Jessie Rogers
Development
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
406-258-3479
Are you a Member at HMFM? We have levels for all, from individuals to family to patrons!  Contact me for more info!

"While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed."  ---  Mattie Stepanek

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the email are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.