[MCN] Live Storytelling September 10: Tell Us Something presents: Up the Blackfoot

Tell Us Something marc at tellussomething.org
Fri Sep 1 13:40:16 EDT 2017

News Release
Attention: Editor
09.01.2017
Marc Moss
Tell Us Something
tellussomething.org
facebook.com/tellussomething
twitter.com/pssttellus
instagram.com/tellussomething
youtube.com/tellussomething

Daytime phone: 406.546.3855 <(406)%20546-3855>
Email address: Marc at tellussomething.org

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:*
WHAT:  Live Storytelling on the theme “Up the Blackfoot”
WHEN: September 10, 2017 7PM
WHERE: The Wilma 131 S Higgins Ave, Missoula, MT, 59802

*DETAILS*:
Tell Us Something is a celebration of storytelling, of the Missoula
community, and of each other. 8 storytellers share their true personal
story from memory on the theme "Up the Blackfoot". Stories are shared
without notes.

Your community. Your stories.

Doors open at 6PM. Show begins at 7.

Tickets available at The Top Hat box office, Rockin' Rudys and online:
https://logjampresents.com/event/tell-us-something-14839

https://www.facebook.com/events/793246577502722

COST: $10 advance/$12 day of show

ABOUT:  Tell Us Something awakens imagination, empowers storytellers and
connects the Missoula community through the transformative power of
personal storytelling. It is a celebration of each other, our stories and
how we move through the world together. All of the stories at Tell Us
Something are true.
Tell Us Something is fiscally sponsored by the Missoula Community
Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization.

Subscribe to the podcast using your favorite podcast app.

Learn more about Tell Us Something at tellussomething.org.
###

--
Marc