[MCN] Walk & Roll information

Logan Smith LSmith at ci.missoula.mt.us
Fri Sep 1 15:13:24 EDT 2017

Thank you for passing along this information in your email blast. We love being able to pair with you all each year and share community events! Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like additional information. There is more information on the website at missoulainmotion.com. Thanks again.
Happy labor day weekend!
Logan Smith
Development Services - Transportation Division Program Assistant
Missoula In Motion<http://www.missoulainmotion.com/>, Bicycle and Pedestrian Office<http://www.ci.missoula.mt.us/404/Bicycle-and-Pedestrian-Office>, and MPO<http://www.ci.missoula.mt.us/1465/Transportation-Planning>
435 Ryman St, Missoula MT 59802
406.552.6675
[NEWLOGO]

Let's make a difference in the quality of our community and in our own lives! Join Missoula In Motion for a week focused on getting around Missoula in the most healthy and fun way possible - Walk & Roll Week.
Walk & Roll is a community-wide celebration, encouraging all Missoulians to travel by walking and rolling around town. Businesses and organizations give back to the individuals traveling sustainably by offereing coffee and treats, discouts, giveaways, raffles and more. There are coordinated walking tours, bike rides, and many more activities to participate in. Check out the weekly schedule at missoulainmotion.com/walkandroll and see how you can take the pledge<https://www.missoulainmotion.com/onelesscar> to be One Less Car on September 20th!
Walk & Roll is being kicked off this year at Sunday Streets Missoula on September 17th from 12pm-4pm. By temporarily closing one of our creates public spaces, the streets, Sunday Streets encourages all abilities to be active, support local businesses, and rethink how our community can be more livable. We hope you join us!

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account pertaining to City business may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. The City is often required by law to provide public records to individuals requesting them. The City is also required by law to protect private, confidential information. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies. Thank you