[MCN] Free Grant Writing Workshop at The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Tue Sep 5 17:44:06 EDT 2017

The The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula<https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula/?fref=mentions> is partnering with the Montana History Foundation<https://www.facebook.com/mthistoryfoundation/?fref=mentions>, Jerry Metcalf Foundation<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jerry-Metcalf-Foundation/168271603183614?fref=mentions>, National Endowment for the Humanities<https://www.facebook.com/nehgov/?fref=mentions> and Humanities Montana<https://www.facebook.com/humanitiesmontana.org/?fref=mentions> to put on a FREE workshop on Grant Writing. Register by Oct 3rd and space is limited! Don't delay!

Contact Matt Lautzenheiser at Mlautzenheiser at missoulacounty.us<mailto:Mlautzenheiser at missoulacounty.us> to register.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3265D.CBD67580]

Jessie

Please Note NEW Email Address Change. jrogers at missoulacounty.us<mailto:jrogers at missoulacounty.us> Thank you!

Jessie Rogers
Development
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
406-258-3479
Cell: 406-240-3967

"While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed."  ---  Mattie Stepanek