[MCN] holiday MADE fair // Call for Artists & Non-Profits

Carol Lynn Lapotka info at handmademontana.com
Tue Sep 12 14:37:26 EDT 2017

*Holiday MADE fair // Helena // Missoula // Call for Artists & Non-profits*

The MADE fair is a modern art & handcrafted market featuring local &
regional artists and makers. Our events are a curated collection of over
200 skilled artisans as well as a handful of non-profits.  The MADE fair’s
mission is to increase awareness of handmade goods as an alternative to
mass-produced items and support local and regional small craft business by
providing a place to sell their goods. We provide opportunities to artists
of all levels—the hobbyist to the seasoned professional.

*Deadline:* October 1, 2017

How To Be a MADE fair Artist
<https://handmademontana.com/pages/applying-holiday-made-fair> : Check out
our information page on our new site prior to applying

*Event Dates*

Helena // December 2-3 // Lewis & Clark Fairgrounds

Missoula // December 10 // Adams Center

*To apply:*

1.            Fill out online application //
https://handmademontana.submittable.com/submit

2.            Upload images

3.            Pay non-refundable application fee.

*October 1*         Deadline for submissions

*October 10*       Accepted and declined artisans notified by email

*October 25*       Artists booth fees due

We are expanding our holiday shows this year and including a *NEW 2-day
event in Helena, MT* in addition to our well-attended Missoula event. Our
curated collection of artisans represents the best of the best Montana has
to offer and both the artist and customer experience is top notch. Our show
was recently listed as one of the best holiday shows in the country!

*HELENA // December 2-3 // Lewis & Clark Fairgrounds*

We are excited to bring all that our events offers for artisans,
non-profits, and the local community to the Lewis & Clark Fairgrounds for
the first Helena MADE fair. We are working with incredible folks in Helena
to bring the MADE fair experience to life. We have 30,000 sq. feet of
continuous space to feature over 200 talented artisans, local non-profits,
activities, and delicious food & beverage options. The Helena Holiday MADE
fair will include free entry, free parking, and plenty of room to shop.

*MISSOULA // December 10 // Adams Center*

Once again, we will be filling the Adams Center with over 200 booths
located on the balcony, arena floor, and upper gyms. The 11th annual
Missoula Holiday MADE fair will include free entry, free parking, and
plenty of room to shop.

The MADE fairs are presented by HandMADE Montana— a professional
organization for art & handcrafted goods. We organize events (MADE fairs &
workshops), provide resources to artists, and encourage growth and support
in our community efforts. The event is organized by Carol Lynn Lapotka
{REcreate designs}, Courtney Blazon, and Sara Kauk {Design Missoula} with
assistance from MADE fair ambassadors and local artists.

*WEBSITE * http://www.handmademontana.com

*FACEBOOK *// *Events *MADEfair MT   *Organization *HandMADE Montana

*INSTAGRAM *// handmademt

*EMAIL *// info at handmademontana.com

*PHONE *// (406) 214.9078

EndFragment

--

*handMADE Montana Team*

Carol Lynn Lapotka // REcreate designs <http://www.recreatedesigns.com/>

Courtney Blazon // Courtney Blazon Illustrations
<http://www.courtneyblazon.com/>

Sara Kauk // Design Missoula <http://www.designmissoula.com/>

*holiday MADE fairs*

Helena // December 2-3 // Lewis & Clark Fairgrounds

Missoula // December 10 // Adams Center

*APPLY TO THE HOLIDAY MADE FAIR
<https://handmademontana.com/pages/applying-holiday-made-fair>*

*Visit us on Facebook, check out our website, and see some behind the
scenes action on Instagram *

*FACEBOOK** // **MADE fair MT* <https://www.facebook.com/madefairmt/>
*//*  *HandMADE
MT* <https://www.facebook.com/handmademontanaLLC/> *// * *HandMADE MT