[MCN] MUD Tool Library Garage Sale this Saturday 9/16

MUD Project mudprojectdirector at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 14:25:29 EDT 2017

MUD TOOL LIBRARY GARAGE SALE
SATURDAY, 9/19 10AM-4PM @ MUD (1527 Wyoming St.)

MUD has some tools that we are clearing out of our containers because we
can't put them to use. Some are items that are too dangerous for us to keep
stocked in the library and some are things that we've got too gosh darn
many of. That's where you come in...

Looking for a tool? We might have it at our Tool Garage Sale, come peruse
tools Saturday at the MUD site during our open Tool Library hours 10am-4pm.
While you're at it, check out Home ReSource's Spontaneous Construction from
9am-6pm! Details are here: https://www.facebook.com/events/115065485791021/

If we aren't selling what you're looking for, there's a good chance we have
it in the library and you can still borrow it to get your project done. See
you this weekend!

*Ellie Costello*
MUD Project Organizational Director
www.mudproject.org