[MCN] Tues September 26th: CFAC & Imagine Nation Brewing Co. Night

Krystin Gehrich krystin at missoulacfac.org
Mon Sep 25 18:59:06 EDT 2017

Community Food & Agriculture Coalition (CFAC) and Imagine Nation Brewing Co. invite ALL Missoulians to join in the culminating celebration of the 2017 SNAP Challenge!

+ Live music by Craicers & Friends
+ Tacos for sale by Cruz Tacos
+ First beer free with a donation of $10 or more

In conjunction with the weeklong SNAP Challenge (September 20th-27th) where participants pledge to eat with a SNAP food budget of just $5/day, CFAC is raising $16,000 for the Double SNAP Dollars program. Double SNAP Dollars allows individuals and families who access SNAP to double their purchasing power at farmers’ markets, on CSA shares, and at Missoula Community Food Co-op.

With more than 20 SNAP Challenge champions and thousands of dollars raised in support of Double SNAP Dollars so far, we have plenty to celebrate!

However, we need your support to meet our $16,000 fundraising goal and keep the program going. If you donate $10 or more at the event, Imagine Nation will say thank you by getting your first beer free!

Can’t make it but still want to help? Imagine Nation will give you 50% off of your first beer when you make a donation to Double SNAP Dollars now through September 28th! Just save your online receipt and redeem your discount at the bar. Visit the Double SNAP Dollars fundrasing page for more information or to make a personal donation: https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/feed-the-cfac-dsd-fund