[MCN] Hiring: Yellowstone Winter/Wildlife Ecology Field Instructors

Erin Roghaar erin.roghaar at ecologyproject.org
Thu Sep 28 18:24:04 EDT 2017

Dear Missoula Community,

There are only a few days left to apply with Ecology Project International
to work in Yellowstone National Park!

Ecology Project International (EPI) seeks instructors to teach field-based
science/conservation/environmental educational programs for middle and high
school students. We are currently hiring for the 2018 winter and summer
Yellowstone wildlife ecology programs.

EPI is an international non-profit organization dedicated to addressing
critical conservation issues through field-based partnerships between local
experts and high school students. We engage adolescent youth from local
communities and visiting youth from other regions in applied conservation
hands-on science and conservation as they learn about and help protect
threatened species and habitats. Through EPI’s programs in five countries
throughout the U.S. and Latin America, teens are inspired and empowered to
engage in conservation efforts at home and worldwide to become the next
generation of conservation leaders. More information can be found at
www.ecologyproject.org.

Yellowstone field instructors teach ecology and science lessons, guide
students in accurately collecting data for research projects as they work
alongside scientists, transport students between field sites, adhere to
rigorous risk management protocols, lead students in leadership
activities/games, mentor field interns, help lead students in meal
preparation, and complete necessary course paperwork.

Don't miss the chance to share your passion in conservation,ecology, and
empowering and inspiring high school students!

Applications will be accepted through October 4th. For a complete job
announcement and to access the application, please visit http://www.
ecologyproject.org/about/jobs/.

*Erin Roghaar | Yellowstone Summer Program Supervisor*

*Ecology Project International*
406.218.2603 t | 406.721.7060 f
www.ecologyproject.org/yellowstone | facebook.com/epiyellowstone
<http://www.facebook.com/ecologyproject>