[MCN] Rocky Mtn. forests not coming back after fire

Lance Olsen lance at wildrockies.org
Thu Apr 5 10:39:33 EDT 2018

Wildfire Today. Bill Gabbert <http://wildfiretoday.com/author/admin/> April 5,2018 regeneration <http://wildfiretoday.com/tag/regeneration/>, research <http://wildfiretoday.com/tag/research/>
Posted April 5, 2018 <http://wildfiretoday.com/2018/04/05/more-research-indicates-some-forests-are-not-growing-back-after-wildfires/>
More research indicates some forests are not growing back after wildfires

http://wildfiretoday.com/2018/04/05/more-research-indicates-some-forests-are-not-growing-back-after-wildfires/ <http://wildfiretoday.com/2018/04/05/more-research-indicates-some-forests-are-not-growing-back-after-wildfires/>

"Income and Outgo of Heat from the Earth, and the Dependence of Its Temperature Thereon."

A presentation by Abbot, Charles G., and F.E. Fowle, Jr. Annals of the Astrophysical Observatory (Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC) 2: 159-176. 1908

“My worry is that we may have passed the window of opportunity where learning is still useful,” Schlesinger says.

John Bohannan, ”Trying to Lasso Climate Uncertainty.”
SCIENCE, 13 OCTOBER 2006