[MCN] Yellowstone Wildlife Ecology Program for Students This Summer!

Rachel Garwin rachel at ecologyproject.org
Thu Apr 5 19:21:39 EDT 2018

 June is approaching fast, and as the days grow longer our excitement for
the summer field season is blooming! Here in the EPI Yellowstone Program,
that means waking to morning mist along the Yellowstone River, days of
sunshine and green grass in the Lamar Valley, and nights camping under the
stars.

Ecology Project International’s mission is to improve and inspire science
education and conservation efforts worldwide through field-based
student-scientist partnerships. For students in Montana, Idaho, and
Wyoming, we offer 5-day field science programs where our participants work
directly with passionate researchers from the National Park Service on
field research with direct management impacts and learn about both the
challenges and pleasures of working in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.

EPI students protect threatened species and habitat while creating memories
and building relationships that last a lifetime. You can read more about
our program at www.epiyellowstone.org.

If you have (or know) a kid of middle or high school age who might be
interested in exploring the GYE through hands-on service learning and
discovery, we have three course dates available. Please contact
adam at ecologyproject.org for more information and to enroll.

--

*Rachel Garwin | Yellowstone Winter Program Supervisor*

*Ecology Project International*
406.218.2602 t | 406.721.7060 f

www.epiyellowstone.org | facebook.com/epiyellowstone
<http://www.facebook.com/ecologyproject>