[MCN] "Age of Consequences" film & MT veterans' panel; climate change & nat'l security

David Merrill david.merrill at sierraclub.org
Thu Apr 26 17:38:44 EDT 2018

Hello fellow Missoulians,

Prepare to look at *climate change from a military and national security
perspective* as we screen, in partnership with the Jeannette Rankin Peace
Center and 350 Montana, the film, the Age of Consequences" at the *Roxy
Theater Sunday, April 29 at 7 pm.*  This will be followed by *a response
from four Montana veterans.* The film is outstanding and is sure to trigger
a provocative panel discussion. I will share a brief message about the
climate policy implications of the film. *Admission is free!*
*"THE AGE OF CONSEQUENCES"*
A Climate Change & National Security Film

*"Four Montana Veterans Respond" ...panel discussion*

*Roxy Theater           ~           April 29, 2018              ~
    **7:00 PM*
                                                         *Free admission!*

*Mike Jarnevic, *U.S. Marine Corps and U.S. Army Special Forces
*Milo McLeod,* 509th and 173rd Airborne Brigades, U.S. Army, MT Army
National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve
Mike* Durglo, *U.S. Army National Guard, (Confederated Salish and Kootenai
Tribes)

*Sean McCoy, *U.S. Navy
*Moderated by Jeff Smith, 350 Montana*

*Climate policy implicationsDavid Merrill, Sierra Club*
*~*
See film trailer at this web address:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltjua10RFy4

~