[MCN] Two staff attorney positions at WildEarth Guardians

Sarah McMillan smcmillan at wildearthguardians.org
Wed Aug 1 18:50:45 EDT 2018

We're seeking two staff attorneys with 5+years experience who are
passionate about protecting the American West - in a time of unprecedented
threats. Guardians focuses our work in four program areas: Wild Rivers,
Wildlife, Wild Places, and Climate and Energy. You will be working with
bold, strategic, and deeply engaged (and fun!) staff to bring hard-hitting,
innovative litigation. Location for these positions will be in one of our
main offices, which are Santa Fe, NM, Portland, OR, Denver, CO, and
Missoula, MT.  We're looking to fill these positions quickly and will be
reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so share with others and/or get
your application in asap. See the link below for more information and
instructions to apply.

http://bit.ly2AziPpq
<https://pdf.wildearthguardians.org/site/DocServer/2018-staff-attorney-job-announcement.pdf>

<https://twitter.com/wildearthguard>

--- To accept injustice ... passively is to say to the oppressor that his
actions are morally right. ---  MLK

 --- Ignorance, allied with power is the most ferocious enemy justice can
have. --- James Baldwin